Registration is required for all participants of ITC29. ITC 29 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Communications Society (IEEE ComSoc) in-cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM.
Reduced fees are available for members of IEEE, ACM and SIGCOMM.
|Author Registration (only until July 19, 2017) |
|ITC - Author Registration ||€680|
|Workshop - Author Registration per Workshop||€130|
|Full Week Package (includes access for 1 person to Technical Sessions)|
|Registration fee|| Before August 4, 2017 ||After August 4, 2017|
|Regular|| €750|| €840|
|Members|| €680|| €770|
|Student|| €410|| €455|
|Student members|| €340|| €385|
|Workshop Fee (prices are per workshop)|
|Registration fee||Before August 4, 2017 ||After August 4, 2017|
|Student members ¹,²||€110||€155|
|Registration fee for additional single tickets for individual events|
|Welcome Reception || €25|
|Social Event & Conference Dinner || €85|
¹ Reduced fees are available for members of IEEE, ACM and SIGCOMM.
² Student or workshop registration does not include the fee for participation in the social event. For exact details please refer to section below "Access to Social Events".
Payment can be made by credit card.
Access to Social Events
Please notice that:
- only “Full Week Package - Regular”, “Full Week Package - Members” and "Author Registration"-registration fees include access for one person to the Welcome Reception, the Social Event with conference dinner.
- “Full Week Package - Student” and “Full Week Package - Student members”-registration fees include access for 1 person to the Welcome Reception only and NOT to the Social Event with conference dinner.
- All other registration fees ("Workshop Only") do NOT include access to any of the ITC29 social events.
- Additional tickets for those events can be purchased separately during the registration process.
"ITC - Author Registration" is specifically set up for authors presenting papers at ITC 29. For your paper to be included in the final programme and to be published in the ITC 29 Proceedings, at least 1 author needs to register before the deadline of July 3, 2017 at full rate. Papers not covered by any registration by that deadline will automatically be removed from the final programme. If you choose "Author Registration" you will be asked to provide up to 2 paper numbers on which you are listed as (co-)author and which consequently will be secured in the programme.
Detailed information regarding the Student Travel Grant can be found here.
- via EDAS
- application from the student
- advisor's recommendation
- Registration is open from June 5, 2017.
- Application submission: June 23, 2017
- Recommendation submission; June 30, 2017.
- Decisions/notification: July 9, 2017
- Acceptance by the recipient: July 19, 2017 (conference registration must be completed)
Prosper Chemouil, Orange Labs Networks, France